Cool and Creamy Ranch Cucumber Salad Recipe
Cost per serving $0.34 view details
- 2 lg Cucumbers, partially peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 lg onion, sliced thinly
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 to 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp pepper to taste
- Partially peel cucumbers or peel completely if you prefer.
- Slice onion thinly and cut into thirds.
- Pour in ranch dressing, salt and pepper mix well.
- Chill for at least 1/2 hr.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 63g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 69||86%|
|Total Fat 7.78g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 1.21g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.06g|
|Total Carbs 2.57g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|