Summertime Macaroni Salad Classic Recipe
Cost per serving $0.19 view details
- 1 16oz box of elbow noodles or your favorite shape
- 1 cup Mayo
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsps yellow mustard
- 1 1/2 teas salt
- 1/2 teas pepper
- 1 lg onion finely chopped
- 2 stalks of celery finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 2 to 2 1/2 tbsps diced pimento
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper (optional)
- Boil pasta according to box directions, drain and rinse in cold water to cool the pasta.
- While pasta is cooking whisk mayo, vinegar,sugar, mustard, salt and pepper in a lg bowl.
- once mixed stir in onion, celery, carrot, pimento and macaroni.
- Mix well chill for at least 4 to 5 hours before serving, overnight is better.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 36g|
|Recipe makes 20 servings|
|Calories from Fat 82||73%|
|Total Fat 9.32g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.72g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|