Cucumber Salad (vinegar style) Recipe
Cost per serving $0.26 view details
- 3 large cucumbers very thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet onion very thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- Place thinly sliced cucumber and onion in a lg bowl.
- Mix water, sugar and vinegar in a bowl, whisk till sugar is mixed in
- Pour over the cucumbers, stir well
- Marinate in the fridge for several hours to a few days
- The longer it sits the better it tastes!
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 83g|
|Recipe makes 15 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||2%|
|Total Fat 0.07g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.62g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|