Layered Greek Salad Recipe
Layered Greek Salad-is a delicious dinner salad recipe. Ingredients include: Lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, onion, cucumbers, pasta shells, Feta cheese, olives and a Caesar salad dressing. It is also a healthy, low calories, low fat, low sodium, low cholesterol, low carbohydrates, low sugars, diabetic, Weight Watchers (3) PointsPlus recipe. A great option for any event or celebration.
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups tightly packed, baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups whole wheat medium-size pasta shells, cooked, cooled
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cucumber, quartered lengthwise, then sliced crosswise
- 1 small red onion, quartered lengthwise, then sliced crosswise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise with olive oil
- 1/2 cup creamy light Caesar salad dressing
- 1 (3.5 oz) pkg. reduced-fat Feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- Combine lettuce and spinach together; place half in a 6 quart size serving bowl.
- Cover with layers of pasta, tomatoes, remaining lettuce, cucumbers and onions.
- Mix together the salad dressing and mayonnaise; spread over salad. Top with the cheese and olives. Refrigerate 1 hour. Toss just before serving.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 59g|
|Recipe makes 18 servings|
|Calories from Fat 61||79%|
|Total Fat 6.89g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1.62g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.14g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|