Condensed Milk Coconut Bars (Eggless) Recipe
Cost per serving $0.58 view details
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 2 cups coconut (either desiccated or fresh grated)
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 3 tbsp dried black currants.
- Add and mix all the ingredients together.
- Scrape the mixture into a greased baking pan.
- Bake at 165C for 1 hour.
- Increase the temperature to 185C and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cut into bars.
- Once cool down, run a knife over the bars or break into pieces.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 66g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 136||54%|
|Total Fat 15.66g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 11.08g||44%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 26.26g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|