Basil Tomato Soup Recipe
Cost per serving $1.73 view details
- 2 medium size tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1/2 inch ginger - sliced
- 4 shallots - sliced thinly
- 3-4 sprigs of basil leaves - remove leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Black pepper and salt for taste
- Add tomatoes, ginger and vegetable stock into a pot.
- Simmer till tomatoes becomes soft.
- Remove from heat and let it cool down for a while.
- Add into food processor/blender and pulse to a smooth thick mixture.
- Heat oil and when heated, fry shallots till light brown in color.
- Pour tomato mixture and season with pepper and salt.
- Once heated through, add basil leaves.
- Stir and remove from heat.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 305g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 121||81%|
|Total Fat 13.75g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.9g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|