Thai Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe
Fried rice famed for its quintessential Thai flavors
Servings: 4 p
Cost per serving $0.56 view details
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1 cup chopped pineapples (canned or fresh)
- 3 to 4 pieces medium size squids – clean and cut into rings
- 2 red chillies – thinly sliced (remove seeds to reduce spiciness)
- 3 to 4 kaffir lime leaves – thinly sliced/shredded
- 2 sprigs spring onion – thinly sliced/shredded
- 5 garlic – chopped
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 4 tbsp oil
- Salt and crushed black pepper for taste ((use sparingly because fish sauce is salty too)
- Heat oil and fry garlic and squid for a couple of minutes.
- Add rice and fish sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir all in over high heat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Give a couple of stirs and dish out.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 163g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 123||42%|
|Total Fat 13.98g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 1.11g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.35g|
|Total Carbs 37.6g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|