Green Chilli Mango Thokku/Pickle Recipe
By far, the easiest mango pickle.
Servings: 5 person
Cost per serving $0.64 view details
- 2 medium size green mangoes - remove skin and cubed
- 1 red onion - chopped/thinly sliced
- 2 green chillies - chopped/thinly sliced
- 1/2 inch ginger - chopped/thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 sprigs curry leaves
- Seasoning - salt, palm sugar and lime juice
- All mangoes, onion, chillies and ginger with enough water in a pan/wok.
- simmer over low heat till mushy and soft.
- Add curry leaves, turmeric powder and seasoning.
- Stir well and dish out.
- Note: remember to taste to balance up the flavours.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 138g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 5||7%|
|Total Fat 0.6g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.11g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 18.14g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||9%|