Malaysian Banana Pancake Recipe
Cost per serving $0.67 view details
- For pancake
- 3 ripe bananas - mashed
- 1 cup self raising/cake flour
- (Note: for all purpose flour, add some baking powder)
- Milk - as needed
- 1 egg - lightly beaten
- A pinch of salt
- To serve
- Fresh grated coconut - as needed
- Palm sugar - as needed. Simmer with some water for a thick syrup.
- (Optional: adding white sugar)
- Banana slices
- Whisk and mix all ingredient for pancake for a thick but not too runny batter.
- Scoop a little at a time and pour over non-stick frying pan.
- Brush a little butter/oil just if needed.
- Fry on either one or both sides.
- Remove and served with grated coconut, palm sugar syrup and banana slices.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 92g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 104||58%|
|Total Fat 12.42g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 10.5g||42%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 17.26g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||15%|