Yogurt Herb sauce Pasta with Julienne Carrot and Zucchini Recipe
- . > (American measures) <
- . SAUCE BASE:
- . 1/2 cup plain 'Greek-style' yogurt
- . 2 Tbsps. 'pesto style' herb paste
- . 2 Tbsps. e.v. Olive oil
- . 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- . 1/2 tsp. granulated garlic powder
- . 1/4 tsp. each dried herbs: basil, marjoram
- . 20 black olives of choice, pitted, halved
- . Note: vegetables below are julienned or spiralized with appropriate peeler. Core was not used:
- . 2 medium zucchini
- . 1 medium carrot
- . BOILING WATER POT:
- . 1 tsp. sea salt
- . 4 slices of sun-dried tomato, thinly sliced
- . 1/2 lb. (250g) dry Linguini pasta
- . garnish: fresh herbs and Parmesan cheese, grated
- . SAUCE BASE: Place ALL ingredients (except vegetables) to combine in a large bowl. Set aside.
- . BOILING WATER POT: Prepare a large pot of boiling water. Add the sun-dried tomato slices and sea salt.
- . Add the pasta and cook for about 5-7 minutes or up to the 'al dente' stage. Close the heat and mix in the prepared vegetables for one minute.
- . RESERVE 1/4 cup of the pasta water. Strain the pasta and vegetables. Then, immediately add the hot pasta onto the sauce base. Pour the reserved water and cover. Wait 5 minutes before tossing the pasta to combine.
- . Make the plates by adding some fresh herbs and a generous amount of Parmesan cheese throughout.
- . Flavourful wishes from Claudia's kitchen...Foodessa.com
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner