Steamed Green Beans with Lemon & Dill Recipe
Cost per serving $0.53 view details
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed & cut in desired lengths
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill (or 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place beans in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 inch of water.
- Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the lemon juice, oil, dill and salt; shake well.
- Transfer beans to a serving dish; add dressing and toss to coat.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 85g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 45||32%|
|Total Fat 5.08g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.68g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 18.61g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g||24%|