Macaroni and slaw salad Recipe
Cost per serving $0.39 view details
- 1 package (7 ounces) macaroni dry pasta.
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix (pre-cut cabbage and carrots)
- 2 medium sweet onions, finely chopped
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 medium red or green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) whole water chestnuts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Miracle Whip Light
- 1/3 cup sugar (or equivalent stevia or sugar substitute use less to start and adjust to your taste)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Cook the macaroni according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the coleslaw mix, onions, celery, cucumber, red or green pepper and water chestnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad, toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for a least 1 hour.
- Yields 16 servings.
- Note: 3/4 cups equals 150 calories
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 108g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 144||52%|
|Total Fat 16.0g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 2.35g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 32.0g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|