The classic Italian dish, baked in a microwave.
Cost per serving $1.17 view details
- 1Â½ cups marinara sauce
- 1Â½ cups mozzarella cheese, shredded (or 1 cup of cheese and Â½ cup of BÃ©chamel sauce)
- Â½ lb. sausage, ground (or beef)
- 6 lasagne noodles
- Â½ cup cottage cheese (or ricotta)
- Â¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- Â¼ tsp. garlic, ground
- Â¼ tsp. salt
- Cover the noodles with water (about 4 cups) and heat with 950 watts for eight minutes.
- Cook the ground meat for three minutes with 650 watts. Drain the grease and crumble the meat into the marinara sauce.
- Beat the egg into the meat and marinara ragu, then add the spices. Mix the mozzarella and cottage cheeses.
- Put two noodles into the bottom of a dish. Pour a third of the ragu mixture on top of them. Spread half of the cheese mixture on top of that. Repeat. Put the last two noodles on top of this, then pour the last third of the ragu on the noodles and top with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for eighteen minutes with 650 watts.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 239g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 271||60%|
|Total Fat 30.13g||38%|
|Saturated Fat 12.15g||49%|
|Trans Fat 0.12g|
|Total Carbs 16.16g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|