CLEVER on ROASTED GARLIC clove Recipe
An incredible way to simply roast GARLIC to its rich caramel luscious state.
Here is my very clever method on how to roast garlic to get the buttery cloves or garlic purée treasure out of every bulb.
For a detailed post...refer to:
- . 12 large garlic bulbs
- . e.v.Olive oil (about 1/2 tsp. (2.5ml) per bulb)
- . 12 paper muffin liners
- . Pre-heat the oven to 375F/190C/Gas5. Place the oven rack at the bottom level.
- . Use a 12 unit muffin pan and distribute the paper liners throughout .
- . Slice off the top parts of each garlic bulb head...enough to expose them .
- . Pour the olive oil in each liner.
- . Place the garlic's cut part down in each individual muffin holder.
- . Cover the pan completely and wrap tightly with one piece of aluminium foil.
- . BAKE for 35-40 minutes depending on garlic head sizes.
- . Flavourful wishes from Claudia's kitchen...FOODESSA.com