Tex-Mex Breakfast Tacos for a Large Group Recipe
Cost per serving $0.42 view details
- 1 lb. chorizo or breakfast sausage, cooked, fat drained on paper towels
- 1 large potato, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 12 beaten eggs
- 2 tbs. olive oil, divided
- 4 corn tortillas, cut in slivers
- 1 tbs. chopped cilantro
- 2 tbs. milk
- 6 oz. pepper Jack cheese, shredded or cubed
- 20 flour tortillas
- 2 tbs. chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the desired meat, set aside.
- Cook the potatoes until golden brown, add onions and peppers and cook 1 minute, then add garlic.
- Cook until garlic is done, place ingredients in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs with milk.
- Add the tortillas, cilantro and cheese.
- Add 1 tbs. oil to the skillet
- Cook eggs over a medium high heat until almost done, fold in the potato/sausage mix.\
- Serve with warm flour tortillas and salsa.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 75g|
|Recipe makes 20 servings|
|Calories from Fat 115||66%|
|Total Fat 12.84g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 4.32g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.38g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|