Fish Ball & Cabbage Fried Rice Recipe
Cost per serving $0.52 view details
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 slab (about 30g) fish cake - slice into thin pieces
- 5 fish balls - cut into two
- 1/4 cabbage - shredded/sliced thinly
- 2 eggs
- 5 garlic - chopped
- 2-3 stalks spring onions - sliced
- 3 tbsp oil
- Pepper and salt for taste
- Scramble eggs in oil and remove to be kept aside.
- In the same oil, fry fish cake, fish balls and garlic for about 3-4 mins.
- Add rice and stir into the ingredients (for 1-2 mins).
- Next add all the other ingredients.
- Give a couple of good stirs and remove from heat.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 208g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 113||38%|
|Total Fat 12.8g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 1.55g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.26g|
|Total Carbs 37.92g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|