Fall Blonde Pumpkin Java Milkshake Recipe
Imagine...The middle of October is here, you're sitting outside enjoying the warm sun. Leaves on the trees are a brilliant red, orange and gold. It comes to you right then...orange and gold? Pumpkins and caramel!
By garnishing the glasses with caramel syrup, you give my Autumn Pumpkin-Java Milkshake blond highlights. I also add a touch more brown sugar to the coffee mixture.
If you wish to turn this into a adult beverage, add Baily's Caramel, Godiva Caramel Liqueur or Smirnoff Caramel Vodka. For the pint sized ghoul's and goblin's, use decaf coffee and no spirits.
- 1/4 Cup Strong Coffee, Warm
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Packed Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Plus 1 Tbsp. Fresh Cooked Pumpkin, Cooled & Drained
- 1 Tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 Cups Coffee Ice Cream (About 6 Medium Scoops)
- Garnish Ideas:
- Fresh Whipped Cream, Whole Coffee Beans, Caramel Syrup, Festive Colored Sprinkles, Candy Corn and/or Dash or Two of Pumpkin Spice.
- Stir brown sugar into coffee to dissolve; let cool.
- Add coffee mixture, milk, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice to the jar of a blender.
- Add ice cream and pulse until smooth. Meanwhile, squirt caramel syrup around the inside of two serving glasses.
- Divide ice cream mixture between serving glasses. Choose your garnish and you're done.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 135g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 73||44%|
|Total Fat 8.12g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 4.21g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 20.04g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|