Delightful Chocolate Pudding Cake Recipe
Cost per serving $0.71 view details
- 1 1/2 C flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 C. sugar
- 1/2 C. cocoa ( divided in half)
- 1 1/2 T. oil or melted butter
- 1 C. milk
- 1 1/2 C. chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 C. packed brown sugar
- 2 C. boiling water
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa, oil, milk and nuts.
- 3. Spread this mixture in a 12 x 9 x 2 inch pan. Set aside.
- 4. In a separate bowl, combine brown sugar and remaining cocoa.
- 5. Sprinkle on top of batter.
- 6. Pour boiling water over the batter and topping. (DO NOT MIX)
- 7. Bake 50 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- 8. Top with ice cream or whipped topping..
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 157g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 61||17%|
|Total Fat 7.2g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1.02g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 71.26g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|