Baked Eggs in Avocado with Bacon Recipe
Cost per serving $1.41 view details
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Medium Egg
- 2 tsp Bacon Bits
- 1 tbsp Mozzarella Cheese
- Pinch of Herbs ( your preference )
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil for Greasing
- Dash of Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven at 200°C. Meanwhile, prepare avocados.
- Beat egg with salt and pepper, or simply crack an egg into the hole if you prefer to have it sunny-side up.
- Grease avocados with olive oil, and pour beaten egg into holes. Top with bacon bits.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over avocados.
- Place them in oven and bake for about 10 minutes depending on avocado size, or how well you like your eggs to be done.
- Sprinkle your favourite dried herbs like parsley for added scent. Enjoy your Healthy Baked Eggs in Avocado with Bacon!
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 162g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 213||79%|
|Total Fat 23.65g||30%|
|Saturated Fat 4.28g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 12.55g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.4g||31%|