White Fungus & Gingko Nuts Dessert Recipe
Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- 30g white fungus (soaked for 1/2 hour, remove the hard piece in the center and tear into pieces)
- 60g dried longans (soaked for 20 mins)
- 160g gingko nuts (I bought those already processed for cooking and sealed in packet)
- 40g rock sugar (more or less)
- 5 screwpine/pandan leaves (knotted together)
- 3/4 liter of water
- Add water,white fungus and pandan leaves into a pot and simmer over very low heat for about 1/2 hour.
- By now,fungus will be soft and nicely doubled up.
- Put in longans, gingko nuts and rock sugar.
- Continue to simmer for another 20 mins.
- Remove from heat.
- Can be served chilled or with ice cubes.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 195g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.2g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|