Skinny, Fiery Lemon Glazed Chicken to Wake Up Your Taste Buds Recipe
his spectacular spicy and sweet lemon glazed chicken will make your taste buds sizzle! Studies show eating spicy food is good-for-you. It’s become one of my favorite ways to make chicken. The skinny on this dish is 236 calories, 4 grams of fat and 6 Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS. Prepared the usual way has 432 calories and 21 grams of fat. It’s fast to make and fabulously delicious….
- Â¾ cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Â½ teaspoon salt
- Â¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 (4 oz each) chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, (1 pound total)
- Â¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- Â¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco Sauce
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Cooking spray
- In a shallow dish, add the bread crumbs, garlic, salt, pepper and blend together. Dredge both sides of chicken in crumb mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, honey and Tabasco. Set aside.
- Coat a large non-stick pan with cooking spray. Add olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add chicken, cover and sautÃ© until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 5-6 minutes on each side. Remove chicken from pan.
- Add lemon-honey glaze to pan. Cook for about 30 seconds until syrupy. Return cooked chicken to pan, flipping chicken once to coat with the glaze.
- Remove from pan and serve.
- Weight Watchers (old points) 5
- Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS 6
- SKINNY FACTS: for 1 serving
- 236 calories, 5g fat, 24g protein, 26g carbs, 0g fiber, 169mg
- sodium, 18g sugar
- For more skinny recipes, please join me at http://skinnykitchen.com
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 65g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 40||22%|
|Total Fat 4.54g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.72g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 33.91g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|