4th of July “No Bake” Skinny Strawberry Shortcake Trifle, Ready in Minutes! Recipe
If you’re short on time, this big on flavor dessert is perfect to make. So easy, quick and absolutely yummy! This isn’t your ordinary strawberry shortcake either. We’re starting with a store-bought fat-free angel food cake, adding fat-free vanilla pudding, Cool Whip, lots of fresh sliced strawberries, blueberries and drizzling a store bought strawberry glaze. You’ll love how light, fluffy and flavorful this is. The skinny on one serving is 120 calories, 0 fat, and 3 Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS. A regular recipe has 242 calories and 9 grams of fat. Enjoy!
- 5 cups ( ~2 pints), fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Â½ cup store-bought prepared strawberry glaze, see shopping tip
- 1 (14oz) ready baked angel food cake, cut in half and into 1-inch cubes, see shopping tip
- 1 (8oz) container fat-free frozen Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 snack packs of already prepared fat-free vanilla pudding, see shopping tip
- In a large serving bowl or trifle dish, place half the angel food cake pieces on the bottom of the bowl.
- Sprinkle about 2 cups strawberries evenly over the cake.
- Dollop 1 package of pudding all over the top of the berries.
- Sprinkle with Â½ cup blueberries and drizzle with Â¼ cup strawberry glaze over the blueberries.
- Spread Â½ container Cool Whip evenly over the glaze.
- Repeat the steps starting with the angel food cake and ending with the Cool Whip. Decorate the top of the Strawberry Shortcake Trifle with remaining sliced strawberries and blueberries.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Store any
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 61g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 78||45%|
|Total Fat 8.64g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 2.88g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 23.03g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|