Super Easy, Low Calorie Chicken Caesar Salad Stuffed Shells Recipe
Most of us love Caesar salad. Add chicken and tomatoes to it and stuff into jumbo pasta shells and it becomes a really fun and delectable appetizer or light meal! Once the pasta is cooked, this dish comes together in minutes because I’m using cooked chicken and a store bought light Caesar dressing! Each skinny shell has just 58 calories, 1 gram fat and 1 Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS.
- 12 jumbo pasta shells, I used Barilla jumbo shells
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, diced
- ½ cup tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup chicken, cooked and diced (remove skin)
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoon Girard’s Light Caesar dressing, Cardini’s Light Caesar dressing or your favorite
- Cook shells. Drain, rinse in cold water and drain again. Blot dry with paper towels. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients, except cooked pasta shells and mix well.
- Stuff each shell with 1 overflowing tablespoon.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.
- Makes 12 stuffed shells
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 20g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 11||55%|
|Total Fat 1.27g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.44g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.49g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|