simple SUGAR sweetie BUTTER cookies (eggless) Recipe
- . 3/4 cup unsalted butter (very softened)
- . 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- . 1 cup + 4 scant Tbsps. All Purpose flour
- . 1/4 cup Cornstarch
- . 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- . 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- . 1-1/2 tsps. pure Vanilla extract
- . Topping suggestion: colored sugar or candy sprinkles.
- . Position the rack in the center of the oven. Pre-heat the oven to 325F. Parchment line 2 large baking pans.
- . In a medium bowl, SIFT together the flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- . In a large bowl, cream together the butter and confectioners' sugar together until very fluffy (about 5 minutes). Beat in vanilla extract last.
- . On LOW-MEDIUM speed, gradually add in the flour mix. Do not over mix because the dough will toughen.
- . With the aid of a mini ice-cream scoop (#60), gently pack in the dough and level off each portion before releasing. Place 14 cookies per prepared baking sheet. Gently roll each one before lightly flattening them with the tine of a fork by using the press and see-saw method. Sprinkle each cookie with colored sugar or candy (optional). BAKE them for no more than 14 minutes. Leave them to cool on the pan and then transfer to a metal rack. Repeat with the next pan.
- Storing: Cookies will generally keep in an airtight tin for about 2 weeks or 2 months in the freezer.
- . Flavourful baking wishes from Claudia's kitchen...Foodessa.com
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner