SIMPLE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES Recipe
Cost per serving $0.20 view details
- 1 large egg
- 1CUP of SUGAR
- 1 CUP of PEANUT BUTTER or more depends on how many to make.
- 1. get the PEANUT BUTTER and mix it with the SUGAR and egg
- 2. get some tin foil on a pan (does not matter what size).
- 3. enter them perfectly like a circle on the pan.
- 4. cook for at the least 10 min. or how ever long it takes
- 5. get the cookies exited from the oven when they are still a bit wet.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 33g|
|Recipe makes 15 servings|
|Calories from Fat 74||47%|
|Total Fat 8.85g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1.74g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 17.48g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|