Cinnamon Crunches (Cereal or Crackers) Recipe
Cost per recipe $0.77 view details
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp ground white chia seed
- 3 tbsp water (or 1 egg in place of the chia seed and water)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, softened
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1½ tsp coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together almond flour, ground chia, water, coconut oil, honey, 1 tsp cinnamon and salt.
- Roll dough out between two pieces of parchment paper. Carefully peel off the top layer of parchment paper.
- Place the bottom layer with the dough unto a baking sheet. (Optional) Combine ¼ tsp, cinnamon with 1½ tsp, coconut sugar and sprinkle some of the mixture on top of the dough.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and cut into squares. Return pan to oven and bake 2-5 more minutes or until lightly browned.
- Place cereal/cracker pieces unto a cooling rack to cool completely. Eat plain or in a bowl with your favorite milk.
- Note : The “crunchiness” of your crackers/cereal depends on how thin you roll it out and how long you bake it. There is a fine line between “done” and burnt…so watch it carefully! The thinner you make it, the crunchier it will be.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 98g|
|Calories from Fat 156||60%|
|Total Fat 18.19g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 12.25g||49%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 26.41g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g||24%|