Breakfast Frozen Fruit Pops Recipe
Yes, in deed, these icy pops are nutritious enough to enjoy even for breakfast! We’ve taken our recipe for Jamba Juice’s Pomegranate Paradise Smoothie and filled a pop mold. This is one of Jamba’s very popular “all fruit” smoothies. It’s just juice and frozen fruit! Most of their original smoothies contain frozen yogurt or sherbet, but not this one. Great news, the skinny for one pop is just 59 calories, 0 fat and 2 Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS. These frozen fruit pops are a very refreshing breakfast or snack on a hot summer’s day. The best part, you can enjoy these tasty treats for breakfast, guilt-free!
Weight Watchers (old points) 1
Weight watchers POINTS PLUS 2
SKINNY FACTS: for one breakfast pop
59 calories, 0g fat, 1g protein, 14g carbs, 1g fiber, 4mg sodium,11g sugar
- Â½ cup pomegranate juice, we love Pom Wonderful, see shopping tip
- Â½ cup fresh orange juice
- Â½ cup frozen strawberries
- Â½ cup frozen mangoes
- Â½ cup frozen peaches
- 1-4 pop mold, depending on the size of the mold
- Add all the ingredients to a blender. Blend on high until smooth. You might need to stop the blender and mix with a spoon to make the blending easier.
- Pour into a mold. We used a 4-pop mold. Insert sticks. Freeze until solid. Place in freezer and freeze for about 4 hours. To remove the pops from the cups, run under warm water a few seconds.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 139g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 2||2%|
|Total Fat 0.28g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.05g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 23.92g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|