Strawberry-Pecan Salad Recipe
Strawberry-Pecan Salad is an easy and quick 20 minute recipe for a delicious side salad. Features include fresh strawberries and candied pecans, mixed salad greens, onions, Parmesan cheese with balsamic vinaigrette dressing. It is also a low calories, low fat, low sodium, low cholesterol, low sugars, low carbohydrates, heart-healthy, vegetarian, diabetic friendly and Weight Watchers (4) PointsPlus recipe.
- 1 (5 oz) bag mixed baby greens
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced red onions
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans, candied*
- 1/4 cup balsamic Vinaigrette salad dressing
- Combine together all ingredients except salad dressing.
- Toss with dressing just before serving. Divide into 4 equal siazed servings.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 85g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 37||45%|
|Total Fat 4.28g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.12g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.89g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||9%|