Chicken-Pasta Primavera Recipe
Chicken-Pasta Primavera is an easy and delicious Italian casserole recipe for an any day of the week meal. Features include: Chicken, penne pasta, zucchini, bell peppers, spinach and Parmesan cheese. It is also a healthy, low fat, low cholesterol, low sodium, low sugars, low carbohydrates, heart-healthy, diabetic and Weight Watchers (8) PointsPlus recipe. Makes 6 servings.
- 2-2/3 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups tightly packed baby spinach leaves
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup thin zucchini slices
- Italian Seasoning, to taste
- 1/3 cup grated rosemary & garlic Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until no longer pink. Add in next 4 ingredients; cook and stir 4 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Drain pasta and add to chicken mixture in skillet along with the Parmesan cheese; mix lightly.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 187g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 63||13%|
|Total Fat 7.21g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 81.7g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g||17%|