Chicken Quesadilla Appetizers Recipe
Chicken Quesadilla Appetizers is an easy, quick, delicious, spicy and cheesy recipe for an appetizer for family and friends. Would be a great appetizer for a TV game watching event, also your favorite Mexican or Tex-Mex dinner. It is a healthy, low calories, low fat, low sodium, low carbohydrates, WeightWatchers (4) PointsPlus recipe also. Made with chopped chicken, tomato, green onions, Cheddar cheese, and spices that takes only (15) minutes to prepare and only (10) minutes to cook. Makes (12) Servings. Source:
- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp dried oreagano leaves
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- Salsa, optional
- Sour Cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl mix together the chicken, cheese, tomato, green onions, chili powder, cumin, garlic salt and oregano.
- Place 4 of the tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread 1/4 of the chicken mixture evenly on each tortilla. Top with remaining tortillas. Lightly brush with oil.
- Bake 5 to 10 minutes or just until cheese is melted. Cut each quesadilla into 6 equal size wedges. Serve warm.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 57g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 79||66%|
|Total Fat 8.85g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 4.15g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.32g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|