Quick Tex-Mex Salad Recipe
Quick Tex-Mex Salad-is a delicious and easy10 minute dinner salad recipe. Main Ingredients: lettuce, avocado, onions, salsa, tortilla chips and shredded cheese. It is also a healthy, low calories, low fat, low sugars, low sodium, low cholesterol, low carbohydrates, vegetarian, heart-healthy, diabetic, Weight Watchers (4) PointsPlus recipe.
- 1 (10 oz) bag torn salad greens
- 3/4 cup finely shredded 2% Mexican style four cheese
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup light ranch salad dressing
- 14 cup thick & chunky style salsa
- 1 cup baked tortilla chips, coarsely broken
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix together the dressing and salsa. Add to salad; toss to coat.
- Add in the chips; mix lightly. Serve immediately.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 661g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 118||26%|
|Total Fat 13.16g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 1.62g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 71.06g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.6g||39%|