Linguine ai frutti di mare Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- Red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 12 Manila or littleneck clams
- 10 ounces linguine
- 3/4 cup tomato sauce
- 12 black mussels
- 8 shrimp, shelled (tail intact) and deveined
- 4 sea scallops, quartered
- 5 ounces calamari, cut into thin rings
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- Boil water in a large pot.
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Cook garlic until it sizzles. Add red pepper flakes to taste; cook 1 minute.
- Add wine and clams; cover. Raise heat to medium-high; cook 5 minutes.
- Add linguine to boiling water. Cook until al dente.
- Uncover sauté pan; simmer 1 minute more
- Add tomato sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Add rest of seafood. Cook, stirring, until clams and mussels open, about 3 minutes.
- Pour over pasta. Add parsley; lightly toss. Enjoy.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner