Italian Vegetable-Cheese Appetizer Recipe
Italian Vegetable-Cheese Appetizer is an easy, quick and healthy, recipe for any holiday, or event. perfect for game day crowds. it is also a healthy, low calories, low fat, NO-CHOLESTEROL, low sodium, low sugars, low carbohydrates, vegetarian, diabetic, heart-healthy and Weight Watchers (4) PointsPlus recipe. Bell peppers, onion2, tomato, eggplant, zucchini topped with Mozzarella cheese.
- 1 small eggplant, chopped
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomato vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup rated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded low-moisture part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- Serve with multi-grain toasted chipsor with your favorite variety of woven wheat crackers.
- Cook and stir the eggplant, onions, peppers and garlic in the salad dressing in a large skillet over medium heat 8 minutes.
- Stir in the zucchini and tomatoes; cover. Simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until tender. Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
- Spoon into a serving bowl. Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese. Serve with the chips and/or wheat crackers.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 26g|
|Recipe makes 40 servings|
|Calories from Fat 3||30%|
|Total Fat 0.39g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.11g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.59g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|