Crockpot Pork Chops Recipe
Cost per serving $0.57 view details
- 6 bone in pork chops (about 2 lbs)
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed 98% fat free cream of celery soup
- Hot cooked instant white rice, or noodles (optional)
- 1. Layer the pork and onion in a 3 1/2 quart slow cooker.
- Stir the soups together in a small bowl. Pour mixture over all.
- 2. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until the pork is fork tender.
- Optional: Serve the pork and sauce with rice if desired. Source: http://www.freeweight-loss-recipes.com/crockpot-pork-chops.html
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 113g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 46||55%|
|Total Fat 5.25g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 1.27g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.09g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|