Hearty Steak And Bacon Sandwich Recipe
Cost per serving $3.19 view details
- 1 Ripe Large Avocado, Pitted & Peeled
- 1/4 Cup Tomato, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Prepared Horseradish
- 1 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1 Lb. Beef Flank Steak, 3/4 - 1 Inch Thick
- 1 Tsp. McCormick's Montreal Steak Grill Seasoning
- 4 Kaiser Rolls, Split
- 8 Thick Slices Bacon, Cooked
- 1/2 Cup French-Fried Onions; Store Bought or
- 1/2 Cup Homemade Onion Strings; Recipe Link Below
- In medium bowl, mash avocado with fork. Stir in tomato, horseradish and mayonnaise until well blended; set aside.
- Set oven control to broil. In both sides of beef, make cuts about 1/2 inch apart and 1/8 inch deep in diamond pattern. Sprinkle both sides of beef with grill seasoning. Place beef on broiler pan.
- Broil with top about 4 inches from heat 4 to 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare or until desired doneness. Transfer beef to cutting board; cover with foil and let stand 10 minutes.
- Thinly slice beef diagonally across grain. Divide beef evenly among roll bottoms. Top each with about 1/4 cup avocado mixture, 2 slices bacon and 2 tablespoons onions. Cover with roll tops.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 274g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 389||57%|
|Total Fat 43.36g||54%|
|Saturated Fat 13.37g||53%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 33.81g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||11%|