Grilled, Stuffed Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Cost per recipe $13.81 view details
- 2 whl pork tenderloins cut into two and butterflied
- 1 c. Black Olive Tapanade
- 1 x Charred Yellow Pepper Sauce see * Note
- 1/2 c. Ancho pwdr
- 1/3 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 c. Paprika
- 1 tsp Minced raw garlic Salt Freshly grnd black pepper
- In the center of the pork loins put a thin layer of tapanade, roll and season with rub.
- In a saute/fry pan heat oil, till almost smoking. Sear pork loins on all sides and grill for 3 min on each side.
- NOTES : The recipe doesn't say what to do with the Charred Yellow Pepper Sauce. I would imagine it's to be served on the cooked pork.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 699g|
|Calories from Fat 850||53%|
|Total Fat 96.67g||121%|
|Saturated Fat 14.98g||60%|
|Trans Fat 0.09g|
|Total Carbs 83.36g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber 39.6g||132%|