Grilled, Stuffed Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 2 whl pork tenderloins, cut in half & butterflied
- 1 c. Black Olive Tapanade Charred Yellow Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 c. Ancho pwdr
- 1/3 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 c. Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic, raw minced Salt Pepper **** Charred Yellow Pepper Sauce ******
- 2 x Yellow peppers, grilled,seeded & minced
- 1/3 c. Rice wine vinegar
- 6 c. Garlic, roasted
- 1 pch Saffron threads
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- In the center of the pork loins put a thin layer of tapanade, roll and season with rub. In a saute/fry pan heat oil, till almost smoking. Sear pork loins on all sides and grill for 3 min on each side.
- Charred Yellow Pepper Sauce:Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree till smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner