Avocado, Grapefruit, Red Onion And Feta Salad Recipe
Cost per serving $0.95 view details
- 1 x large bunch arugula
- 2 x large avocados, halved, seed removed, peeled, sliced lengthwise
- 1 x large red or possibly pink grapefruit, peeled and sectioned, any juice reserved
- 1 x medium-size red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 ounce feta cheese, crumbled (about 1/2 c.)
- 1/2 c. best-quality plain yogurt (125ml)
- 3 Tbsp. honey (45ml)
- 1/3 c. fresh orange juice (83ml) Freshly grnd black pepper and salt to taste
- In a bowl gently toss the grapefruit, avocado, feta cheese, onions and arugula.
- In a separate bowl combine yogurt, honey, grapefruit juice, orange juice, salt and pepper.
- Just before serving, spoon some of this dressing over the salad and toss till well coated.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 71g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 71||55%|
|Total Fat 7.93g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 2.83g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.52g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|