Green Bean-Feta-Pecan salad Recipe
Cost per serving $2.96 view details
- 1 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- Juice from 1/2 fresh lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Cook green beans in large saucepan of boiling water, about 4 minutes.
- Drain, then immerse in cold water.
- Drain again, then pat dry.
- Combine olive oil, dill, vinegar, garlic, lemon juice salt and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk to blend.
- Place beans in a serving dish. Toss with dressing.
- Add pecans, red onion, and feta. Toss to combine.
- Refrigerate leftovers in a tightly sealed container.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 280g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 404||65%|
|Total Fat 46.33g||58%|
|Saturated Fat 10.34g||41%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 40.03g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.4g||41%|