Easy Pie Filling Coffee Cake Recipe
Cost per serving $0.95 view details
- 1 stick soft butter
- 1 C sugar
- 1 C sour cream or plain whole milk yogurt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 C AP flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 can your favorite pie filling
- Topping: 1/2 C powdered sugar with a bit of milk or water
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar, add sour cream and vanilla, mix well.
- Mix dry ingredients together, add wet to dry, mix well.
- Spread half the dough into a 9x13 pan.
- Pour on pie filling and spread to the edges.
- Top with the rest of the dough, carefully spreading it over the pie filling. (It will puff up and cover the top.)
- Bake 45 minutes to one hour. The top should be golden brown.
- Remove and drizzle on the powdered sugar icing.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 162g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 151||40%|
|Total Fat 17.22g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 10.57g||42%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 58.58g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|