Cream of Mushroom Soup Recipe
I love mushrooms. so feeling like doing nothing, have a warm comforting soup that will make you full and satisfied. !!! I ended up having this soup made by my friend when I was sick, and I just loved it. So now I make it whenever I want.
Cost per serving $1.24 view details
- 16 oz baby bella mushrooms sliced OR 8 oz whole mushrooms (diced roughly)
- 1 table spoon + 1 tea spoon of butter
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream OR half n half
- 1 cup of vegetable stalk OR chicken stalk
- 1 shallot (chopped finely)
- 1 table spoon any dry white wine
- 1 tea spoon of mustard sauce
- salt and pepper as per taste
- Put a sauce pan on a medium heat
- put 1 table spoon of butter and let it melt
- add chopped shallot and fry it
- add diced mushrooms in it
- cover it and let it cook for a while around 8-10 minutes while keep stirring
- add vegetable stalk, dry wine, and mustard sauce
- cook for 3-4 minutes
- In a blender, blend all this together to make a soup consistency
- In the same sauce pan, add 1 tea spoon of butter
- as it melts, add the blended soup in it and let it boil.
- add 1/4 cup of cream or half n half.
- add salt (while keeping in mind that vegetable stalk and butter has a salt, so taste the soup before you add salt)
- add pepper ( if you add spicy mustard sauce, do not add more pepper or it will be spicy )
- Let it boil
- serve hot with some buttery toasted french bread slice or croutons . !!!
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 236g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 56||50%|
|Total Fat 6.37g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 3.57g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.73g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||11%|