Blackberry smoothie Recipe
Handpicked blackberries from my backyard in creamy delicious and Healthy smoothie. !!! Loved it
For hot summers, its soothing, refreshing and healthy drink.
It has a beautiful color which Kids love the most. Plus full of fiber and antioxidants. !!!
- 2 cups of fresh/frozen blackberry (you can choose any berries)
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- 1 cup of flavored yogurt (any berry flavor)
- 2 -3 spoon of light agave nectar (optional) (you can use honey)
- 1/2 cup of crushed ice
- 2-3 mint leaves
- Gather all the ingredients
- In a blender, mix all the ingredients and blend it
- make sure the consistency is drinkable
- Pour in your favorite glassware and serve chilled.
- Garnish it with more berries and mint leaves.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 303g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 50||30%|
|Total Fat 5.74g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 3.45g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 23.39g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.0g||17%|