Canning Applesauce Recipe
Applesauce is good all by itself. You can also use it as an ingredient in recipes or use it as a topping or side dish.
Cost per recipe $0.60 view details
- Fresh Apples
- Cut your apples. Donât worry about removing the stems and cores.
- Cook your apples. The easiest way to cook your apples is using a steamer juicer. Thereâs no stirring and no burning.
- Run your soft apples through a sauce Victorio Food Strainer.
- Add Â¼ cup of sugar to each quart of applesauce.
- Process your applesauce in a boiling water canner.
- Check your lids for a seal and store.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 166g|
|Calories from Fat 2||2%|
|Total Fat 0.28g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.05g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 24.92g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g||13%|