Canning Carrots Recipe
You can store carrots fresh, but it's nice to have a jar of carrots all ready to go when you need to use them in a recipe.
Cost per recipe $0.20 view details
- Wash Carrots.
- Cut, dice, or slice carrots. A food processor works great.
- Fill jars with fresh carrots.
- Put 1 teaspoon of plain salt in each quart jar and a Â½ teaspoon in each pint jar.
- Fill Jars with hot water.
- Process jars of carrots in pressure cooker.
- Check lids for a seal before storing.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 54g|
|Calories from Fat 1||5%|
|Total Fat 0.13g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|