Soft Cheese and Jam Bruschetta Recipe
- 20 (1/2-inch-thick) slices French bread baguette, toasted*
- 1 (8 oz) package chevre crumbled goat cheese (I used Trader Joe’s brand)
- 1 (8.5 oz) jar Fig Spread (I used Dalmatia Orange Fig Spread)
- Preheat broiler.
- Top each bread slice with 1½ teaspoons goat cheese and 1½ teaspoons fig spread. Arrange bruschetta on a baking sheet. Broil 2 minutes or until jam begins to bubble. Serve warm.
- * To toast the bread slices, heat the oven to 400°F. Cut the baguette on the bias into about 20 (1/2-inch-thick) slices and place on a baking sheet. Lightly brush each slice with olive oil (using about 1½ tablespoons of the olive oil overall). Sprinkle each slice with a little salt and bake until lightly toasted and crisp, about 7-8 minutes. Let cool.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner