2 Ingredient Bagels Recipe
These Yummy homemade 2 Ingredient Bagels are low calorie, low carb and non-fat! They’re Soft, Chewy and most of all, EASY! No yeast or proofing required and this breakfast treat is ready in only 35 minutes! Also, they are only 3 points on Weight Watchers!
- 1 cup Fage Total 0% plain nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup self-rising flour (or mix 1 cup all purpose flour, 1½ teaspoons baking powder and ½ teaspoon salt)
- Topping: Optional, but encouraged
- 1 egg, whisked (for egg wash finish)
- Trader Joe’s “Everything but the Bagel” seasoning, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray, parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, combine the Greek yogurt (strain out any liquid on top) and self-rising flour until a dough starts to form.
- Turn dough out on a lightly floured surface. Put a little flour on your hands for kneading.
- Knead the dough slightly and divide into 4 parts. Roll out each part into a rope (about ¾” thick) and pinch the ends of each rope together to make a circle.
- Brush tops with egg wash. Sprinkle with Trader Joe’s “Everything but the Bagel” seasoning or any other seasoning you prefer, if desired.
- Bake for 23 minutes. Remove pan from oven and raise oven temperature to 500°F. Return pan to oven and bake for 2-3 minutes to brown.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 42g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 12||10%|
|Total Fat 1.4g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.39g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 23.28g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|