Crispy Baked Parmesan Green Bean Fries Recipe
These yummy Crispy Baked Parmesan Green Bean Fries are coated in a delicious Parmesan cheese crust, and then baked to crunchy perfection. Few ingredients, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Grain Free and full of flavor! The perfect vegetarian appetizer or side dish!
- 8 ounces green beans, stem ends removed
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- wedge of lemon
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Wash and dry the fresh green beans, set aside.
- Beat the egg in a shallow dish with the water. In another shallow dish, stir together the Parmesan, garlic powder, onion powder and some salt and pepper. Dip the green beans in the egg mixture, making sure to fully coat them. Using a fork, gently transfer the green beans to the cheese mixture and roll to evenly coat on all sides with the Parmesan cheese mixture.
- Transfer the green beans to the prepared baking sheets, making sure the beans are evenly placed in a single layer and not touching. Bake until golden brown and crisp-tender, about 10 minutes.
- *You can squeeze a little lemon juice over the top, if desired.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 93g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 46||31%|
|Total Fat 5.26g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 2.59g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 15.31g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g||19%|