Slow Cooker Maple Pumpkin Spice Lattes Recipe
- 4 cups espresso or very strong coffee
- 8 cups milk, 1% or 2% recommended
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin, plain, not flavoured
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Tips and substitutions:
- To brew espresso strength coffee, in a drip coffeemaker use 1 cup ground coffee to 4 measuring cups of water.
- For an iced latte, after cooking to mull the flavors, chill in refrigerator and serve over ice.
- To make it caffeine-free, substitute decaf coffee or espresso.
- To make it sugar free, substitute your favorite sugar substitute for the maple syrup.
- Don't like maple? Substitute brown sugar for the maple syrup.
- Spike it with a shot of rum in each glass before adding the hot latte mixture.
- Top with whipped cream. Homemade tastes the best, but it's fast and easy to spray out of a can when you have lots of guests. Sprinkle top with cinnamon or nutmeg, garnish with a cinnamon stick. (all of these are optional)
- Have leftovers? Refrigerate the leftovers and reheat them later. You can even reheat these latte's a cup at a time in the microwave.
- To make Spiced Mocha Lattes. Same recipe, except omit the pumpkin, add 1 cup cocoa powder (or more, to taste).
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner