Nandu Rasam (Crab Legs Pepper Soup) Recipe
Another version; easier and simpler compared to "Rasam with crab legs".
Servings: 4 person
Cost per serving $0.45 view details
- 8-10 crab legs - cracked
- 5 shallots - sliced thinly
- 1 inch ginger - sliced thinly
- 5 garlic - chopped
- 4-5 dried red chilies - cut into sections
- 2 sprigs curry leaves
- 2 tbsp tamarind/asam juice
- 2-3 stalks coriander leaves - roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp oil
- Salt for taste
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 1/2 tsp turmeric/kunyit powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- When oil is heated, saute shallots, ginger and garlic for about 2-3 mins.
- Add spices and crab legs.
- Stir together until legs becomes slightly reddish.
- Add dried chilies and curry leaves.
- Stir again and pour 1/2 liter of water.
- When soup is heated through, add tamarind juice and salt
- Stir in coriander leaves and remove from heat.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 64g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 99||67%|
|Total Fat 11.21g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 0.91g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.26g|
|Total Carbs 12.91g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||10%|