Nacho Cheese Chicken Chowder Recipe
Cost per serving $1.86 view details
- 1 lb Boneless Chicken Breasts, cut in 1/2" pieces
- 2 cans Mexican-style Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 can Nacho Cheese Soup
- 10 oz. frozen Whole Kernel Corn
- Shredded Mexican-blend Cheese
- Place first five ingredients into crock pot for 4-5 hours on Low or 2-2.5 hours on High.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 245g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 146||48%|
|Total Fat 16.19g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 5.27g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.11g|
|Total Carbs 18.53g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|